Last updated January 2023
- Our site is owned and operated by Marketing VF Ltd ("MVF", "we", "us", "our").
- Marketing VF Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales, with company number 06951544, whose registered office address and main business/trading address are at 1st & 2nd Floors, Wenlock Works, 1A Shepherdess Walk, London, N1 7QE, United Kingdom. Our VAT number is GB207713719.
- Please read these Terms, and the documents referred to below, carefully before you start to use our Site
- By using our Site, you confirm that you accept these Terms (to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions), and that you agree to comply with them.
- If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use our Site.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary to enable you to access and use our Site.
- You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms, and that they comply with them.
- We do not guarantee that our Site, or any part of it, or any content on it, will always be available or uninterrupted, free from errors or omissions, or secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- At any time, we may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change, permanently or temporarily, all or any part of our Site (including, without limitation, the content) without notice.
- We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
USE OF OUR SITE
- Our Site enables our customers, free-of-charge, to find suppliers of products, services, or earning opportunities in which they are interested.
- By using our Site, you acknowledge that we do not sell, offer or make available such products, services or earning opportunities to you, and we take no responsibility for the same.
- Before instructing, or entering into a contract with any supplier, you should:
- undertake your own checks, and ensure, to your own satisfaction, that the supplier is suitable for your specific circumstances and requirements; and
- consider obtaining professional or other specialist advice.
- We are not a party to any agreements, arrangements or dealings between you and the suppliers themselves, and we are not responsible or liable for the acts, omissions, products or services of any suppliers.
- The content on our Site is provided for general information and assistance only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely, and you should obtain professional or other specialist advice before taking, or refraining from taking, any action on the basis of the content on our Site.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up-to-date. At any given time, any of the content on our Site may be out-of-date, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the content standards set out below;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly introduce or transmit any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other materials, codes or programs that are malicious or technologically harmful.
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Site in contravention of the provisions of these Terms; and
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Site, or any computers, servers or databases connected to or with our Site;
- any equipment or network on which our Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Site; or
- any equipment, network or software owned or used by any third party.
INTERACTIVE FEATURES AND CONTENT
From time to time, we may provide features that enable users of our Site to leave comments and reviews on our Site. Where we do so:
- You warrant that any and all content that you post, upload or otherwise contribute to our Site ("Contributions"), will comply with these Terms. You hereby agreed to indemnify and keep indemnified us from and against any and all liabilities and losses arising out of your breach of this warranty.
- We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any Contribution by you constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy, or is defamatory.
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any Contribution by you or any other user of our Site.
- We have the right to remove any Contribution if, in our opinion, it does not comply with these Terms, or the spirit of them.
- The views expressed by other users on our Site do not represent our views.
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
- comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person (including, without limitation, MVF);
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; and
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
- We will determine, in our absolute discretion, whether there has been a breach of these Terms. When such a breach has occurred, we may take whatever action we deem appropriate.
- A breach of these Terms may result in us taking all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contributions (as defined above) by you to our Site;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; and/or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these Terms. The responses described in these Terms are not limited, and we may take any other action that we reasonably deem appropriate.
LINKING TO AND FROM OUR SITE
- You may link to Our site, provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal, and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must comply with all directions that we may give in relation to the placing or positioning of our company, business, trading or domain names or logos on your website.
- The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out above.
- You must not:
- establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists;
- establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you; or
- frame our Site on any other website.
- We reserve the right to, at any time, withdraw linking permission without notice, or require you to immediately remove any links to our Site or any references on your website to our company, business, trading or domain names or logos.
- Where our Site contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have not reviewed those websites or resources, and we have no control over or responsibility for the contents of them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The domain name at which our Site is located, and the related brands, are trading names and trademarks of MVF.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, copyright, database rights, trade marks, trade, business and domain names, rights in goodwill, and rights to sue for passing off) in our Site, and in the software in it and the content (including, without limitation, the Contributions) published on it. Those works are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal use only and you may draw the attention of others to content posted on our Site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials that you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- If you print off, copy or download any part of our site in breach of these Terms, your right to use our Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
- Infringement of our or our licensors' intellectual property rights in our site or any of the content or materials on our site may lead to legal proceedings in the UK or other countries.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
- NOTHING IN THESE TERMS EXCLUDES OR LIMITS OUR LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY ARISING FROM OUR NEGLIGENCE, OR OUR FRAUD OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION, OR ANY OTHER LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY ENGLISH LAW.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR OTHER TERMS WHICH MAY APPLY TO OUR SITE OR ANY CONTENT ON IT, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY USER FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE, ARISING UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH:
- USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE;
- USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY CONTENT DISPLAYED ON OUR SITE; OR
- YOUR APPOINTMENT, INSTRUCTION OR USE OF SUPPLIERS OR OTHER PERSONS FOUND THROUGH OR AS A RESULT OF USING OUR SITE.
- PLEASE NOTE IN PARTICULAR THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR:
- LOSS OF PROFITS, SALES, BUSINESS, REVENUE OR EARNINGS;
- BUSINESS INTERRUPTION;
- LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS;
- LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, GOODWILL OR REPUTATION; OR
- ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE.
- WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A VIRUS, DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF OUR SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY CONTENT ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
- WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT OF WEBSITES LINKED ON OUR SITE. SUCH LINKS SHOULD NOT BE INTERPRETED AS ENDORSEMENT BY US OF THOSE LINKED WEBSITES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MAY ARISE FROM YOUR USE OF THEM.
- We may modify these Terms at any time by amending this page, and all such modifications are effective from the time that they are made. We recommend that you visit and check this page from time to time to take notice of any modifications to these Terms, as they are legally binding on you.
- These Terms, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
CONTACTING US / YOU
- To contact us, please write to the address set out above, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may contact or communicate with you in connection with these Terms via any email address that you provide to us. Such contact or communication will be regarded as being in writing.